Best CARBO 2.0 Episodes

  


Since Carly's (Crystal Chappell) return last year, I've had my pick of favorite 2009/2010 episodes featuring  her and Bo and I have to admit until the infamous one when they got er... reacquainted in more ways than one, I was on pins and needles because I had no idea how it was going to play out and my main concern was Carly NOT getting hurt. But right now, the princess and the sailor's love is going on strong and all we want is for them to have their second chance; definitely in more ways than one!




Despite the current angst in DAYS right now, I've complied a list of Bo and Carly episodes( carefully edited of course) and pasted in this post for once. ENJOY!

When Bo and Carly remembered a very special night, thanks to a significant parchment (this was the episode that prompted me to add the CARBO label to this blog)







Carly's sudden confession





   Carly's hot  flashback...





When there was NO MORE denial...





     Bo's promise to Carly




Bo and Carly's special date


Comments

  1. very special moments indeed! well selected! xo markrdr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Post a comment!

Popular Posts